The Mass Media Practice is split into different client classes with each consultant focusing on a specific client class, meaning that each consultant has a very deep understanding of the vertical in which they operate. This allows us to formulate a comprehensive overview of trends and movements across each vertical.
The Mass Media Practice is committed to finding the best opportunities for candidates within our client base, which consists of leading print, web and broadcast media agencies, as well as outdoor media agencies and many of the media consulting firms. Many of our consultants are ex-industry professionals ensuring our understanding of the roles we work on and ability to tailor to specific client and candidate needs is second to none. Our consultants’ long-standing experience and ongoing media training gives them a firm grasp of the different products within their particular markets, as well as knowledge of key players and industry developments.
We have worked hard to develop long-lasting relationships with our clients, allowing us to save them valuable time and effort when embarking on new recruitment campaigns. The nature of these relationships and specialist understanding of the roles means that, wherever possible, we are able to give candidates an in-depth overview of the roles we are working on and a clear briefing on our clients’ culture, values and modus operandi.
Our main expertise covers recruitment across Advertising, Radio, TV, Print, Internet and Film/Audio Production in the following areas:
· General Management / CEO / Business Head / Regional Management
· Production / News & Editorial / Floor Management
· Commercial / Brand Management / Communication & Events
· Transmission / Production Engineering / Lighting & Audio-visual
· Anchor / Reporter / Producer / Scheduler / OAP
· New & Digital Media / Multimedia / Technical
· Research / Editorial / TV & Radio Production
· Multimedia Design / Graphic Design / Animation
· Film & Music Production / Cinematography / Photography
· Circulation & Sales Management / Customer Business Development
· Editor in Chief / Editor ( Politics, Business, Investigation, Sports, Crime, Lifestyle)
· Concept Design / Scriptwriting / Publishing
· Display & Outdoor Advertising / Print, Radio & TV Advertising
· Web Design / Mobile Apps Development / Applications & IT Support
· Interior Design / Stage & Props Management / Location Management