Our Telecommunications Practice is often faced with challenging and complex mandates. Our team consistently succeeds in recruiting the highest calibre telecommunications industry professionals from across and outside the continent. We have harnessed an impressive track record of sourcing candidates across all products, functions and geographies, using proven recruitment methodologies.
We partner with a number of key industry operators from mobile / fixed wireless telecom operators and internet service providers to infrastructure providers, whether it be cabling / fibre optics, cellular towers, data centres / terminals, content delivery networks etc. We are well networked and know individuals from an analyst level to Head of Business Management.
We have an established reputation as one of the leading technology search firms. We are specialists in identifying, selecting and recruiting talent that can help companies succeed in these sectors in a fiercely competitive environment.
Our team is supported by a strong research team, advertising with appropriate online media and our extensive database. We also partner with regulators and government agencies where we know their regulated businesses and can assist in a variety of positions where transactions may be driven by new initiatives or regulatory developments.
The team recruits across all industry sub-sectors covering the following areas:
· General Management / Country Management / Regional Management
· Network Engineering / Network Support / Network Implementation
· OSS Engineering / BSE Engineering / Radio Access Engineering
· Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management
· Operations Management / Operations Support Systems
· Transmission Engineering / Transmission Planning
· IP & Radio Frequency Planning / RF Engineering
· Fibre Optics / Smart Edge Engineering
· Billing Process Assurance / Billing Support Management
· Product Support Specialists / Business Development
· Site Deployment & Management / Rigging / Structured Cabling
· Voice Switching / Data Switching / Onsite Switching
· Interconnect and Network Affairs / International Roaming
· Commercial Planning / Activations & Channels Management
· Customer Engagement / Customer Experience Management
· Restructuring and Turnaround Management